Apple has entered into wearable technology devices and watch is the latest device to monitor every activity that you do. It tracks your daily activities like walking, heart rate and gives you detailed measurements of your workouts. The activities apps give you sense of achievement when you close your move, exercise and move rings.
It does lots of other things like paying for groceries, gives directions if you are lost somewhere. The watch is not for knowing the time of the day but keeping a watch on you !!!
The side effects of the Apple watch is when you meet with your friends and colleagues. You talk about what Apple watch does for you. You reveal your physical activities rather than what you want to goals in life that you want to accomplish. Basically you become salesperson for Apple than for yourself.
On the contrary what happens to you when you wear an expensive Michael Kors watches ? Michael Kors watches from Beaverbrooks website says
Designed to ensure your look will always turn heads, Michael Kors’ distinctive brand of retro chic is the thing to be seen in this season. Taking a playful spin on classic, bracelet and boyfriend styles, his watches are the epitome of all-American sophistication and will guarantee you have 24/7 style. Fusing luxurious finishes with on-trend materials, Michael Kors’ slick range of statement designs will let you show off your jet-set attitude.
When you check the time, you want other people to look at you. You want to treat yourself with nice clothes, shoes and also get fit to wear designer products. You want a well toned body, so you workouts or play tennis without bothering on how much steps you did daily. Then you will also consider driving a Audi or a BMW to complete yourself.
To summarise, when you wear a Michael Kors watch, you aspire for a change in your lifestyle. There is a sense of positiveness in your attitude and confidence when you meet people. To afford expensive habits, you want to earn more.
Do you agree with me on Apple watch vs Michael Kors watch on how it affects your lifestyle. Please post your comments below.
You will also love to read
Browse Michael Kors on Amazon
The idiot box as they call it for television is a source of entertainment or infotainment. You decide on the programmes to view that would enrich your life. There are good documentaries on the UK TV channels that would help you improve yourself. I am providing you the website link that will help you the program details which will enable you record the series link on your set top box or watch it on demand online.
- Grand Designs on Channel 4 : Presented by designer and writer Kevin McCloud, each programme follows a different set of people who set out to pursue their vision and build their own dream house. Click here for more details
- The Home Show on Channel 4: Your house can be an investment, but first and foremost it is ahome. Architect George Clarke helps home owners make the most of what they’ve got and fall back in love where you live. Click here for more details.
- Food Hospital on Channel 4: The Food Hospital examines the science behind using food in medicine, tackling patients’ health problems through the food they eat. Click here to know more
- Dragon’s Den on BBC: Budding entrepreneurs get three minutes to pitch their business ideas to five multi-millionaires who are willing to invest their own cash to kick start the business. After the pitch the Dragons have the opportunity to ask questions about the venture. The entrepreneurs don’t always have to answer, but of course what they choose not to address could very well affect the outcome. The pitch is over when each of the Dragons has declared,`I’m out.’ Evan Davis presents it. Click here for more details
- Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan on NatGeo: Episodes of “Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan” featured guests’ problem dogs, introduced through documentary-style footage and an interview with the owners. Millan offered suggestions on how the owners could become their pet’s “pack leader,” consistent with the theory that dogs are pack animals. He used behavior modification techniques and the philosophy that exercise, discipline, and affection are required “inc that order” for dogs to be healthy and balanced. There is a lot you can learn from Cesar Millan’s consulting skills and apply in your consulting life. Click here to find out more
The first three TV programs are ideas on how to benchmark yourselves in improving your quality of life. And the next two are knowing the expectations of your customers and applying the principles in your business life. I hope the above tip would help you in improving your life.
Nature is not served by rigid laws, but by rhythmical, reciprocal processes. Nature uses none of the preconditions of the chemist or the physicist for the purposes of evolution. Nature excludes all fire on principle for purposes of growth; therefore all contemporary machines are unnatural and constructed according to false premises. Nature avails herself of the biodynamic form of motion through which the biological prerequisite for the emergence of life is provided. Its purpose is to ur-procreate higher’ conditions of matter out of the originally inferior raw materials, which afford the evolutionally older, or the numerically greater rising generation,the possibility of a constant capacity to evolve, for without any growing and increasing reserves of energy there would be no evolution or development. This results first and foremost in the collapse of the so-called Law of the Conservation of Energy, and in further consequence the Law of Gravity, and all other dogmatics lose any rational or practical basis. – Viktor Schauberger
Continue reading “Nature Was My Teacher The Vision Of Viktor Schauberger”
Replacing incandescent bulbs with LED bulbs at home will reduce the costs by 90% of the energy costs. They are made to last for 20000 to 25000 life spans. I bought 4.5 Watt – E27 LED Candle Shape Bulbs from LED Hut and will be gradually replacing all bulbs to LED to make my life better.. in terms of green impact. Continue reading “How LED Bulbs will lighten your life and energy costs”
Everyone is not born with a silver spoon. However it is up to an individual to improve their lives. This may be in terms of improving the quality of living, travelling the world, learning new things, buying new cars every year or improving the lives of others.
My blog is about exploring things that will help to on #howtomakelifebetter. I am happy to read your comments, discussions or references that will help us to achieve the goal.
Let the noble thoughts come from all directions – Rig Veda
In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn – Phil Collins